1. Do you require a deposit to hold my date?
Yes require a holding deposit of £50 for chair covers and centrepieces,but we do not cash the cheque unless any items are missing or damaged after hire. We take £100 deposit for our Post Boxes and Starlight backdrop.
2. How much notice do you require to book?
We ask for as much notice as possible, especially during Peak seasons.
3. Have you ever set up at my venue before?
We have had the pleasure to work with most venue's but if we have not been to your venue before we will always visit prior to your event and check which cover fits the best.
4. Do I need to arrange a time with the venue for you to set up ?
We like to take the stress off our clients and we will liaise with your venue to arrange the best time to set up. Where possible we will to set up the night before, if this isn't the case we will arrive early in the morning and make sure we are fully set up and packed away before your guests arrive.
5. What material and colour are you chair covers?
Our chair covers are White and Black. We stock a expansive range of Lycra stretch covers and Polycotton square and round top linen covers. Our chair covers fit most chairs expect chairs with arms.
6. What material are your sashes and do you have my colour to match my theme?
Our sashes are organza, satin and lace. We also stock lace hoods in ivory and black. If you wanted a little bit of sparkle we also have brooches and sliders. We stock over 75 different colours, if we do not have your colour in stock we will try our best to source it for you. If you decide to book with us we will send you some samples for you see and match to your theme.
7. Our Venue already has chair covers included in my package, do you just hire sashes?
Yes we do supply sashes only.
8. Then do you require final numbers?
Final numbers need to be confirmed 4 weeks before your event.
9. When is payment due and how do we pay?
Payment is no later than 4 weeks before your event. We expect Cheque, Paypal, Bank Transfer and Cash
10. We have more guest arriving in the evening, do we need more chair covers?
No, generally speaking people tend to just cover enough seats for there day guests, as in the evening people are up dancing or at the bar. We do have some requests for extra covers which is no problem at all, the venue will when place around your dance floor area.
11. My Venue will not move my chairs from my ceremony room to our reception room, will you? Generally No. We set up and leave in the morning. If you know this is the case we will stay for a fee to move the chairs depending if the venue agrees ONLY and the availability of the staff at Diamond Chair Covers.
12. Do you deliver and collect your post boxes and wishing wells ?
Yes we will deliver and collect them from your venue only.
13. Will you meet us for a consultation?
Yes we are more than happy to meet you. We like to meet people at their venues as we feel this is the best way to show you how the covers fit on your venues chairs.
14. What centrepiece's can you supply?
We offer low cost centrepieces ,i.e candles, pebbles, sands, gel balls etc. Please be aware we are not a florist. However we are able to offer some designs using fresh flowers. If you want more of a floral display please look at our useful links. We can highly recommend the florists on our page.
15. Is your starlight backdrop fully PAT tested and do you set- up?
Yes our starlight backdrop is regularly PAT tested and we hold full public Liability cover. yes we do set-up our backdrops as our staff are fully trained to do so.